Skysharp Solutions security officers undergo a full 10 year screening to BS7858 standards before commencing operational duties. In addition, we maintain an experienced team of reserve security officers to provide cover in an emergency and also to assist in new contracts where it is essential to have experience and stability from the outset. Our 24/7 control room staff and security officers are available from the word go, our promise is to make a security officers available for you within an hour of your call.
Skysharp Solutions train security officers continuously and effectively so that we provide a level of security for your premises or site that cannot be matched; we do this by ensuring that your assets are defended and that you receive the value and quality service you expect. All our security officers are CRB checked and are fully licensed by Security Industry Authority (SIA). As each site is different and unique with its own risk and hazards, Skysharp Solutions performs a site risk assessment to enable us to get a clearer understanding of what level of protection would be best suited for our clients needs.
All Skysharp Solutions security officers are SIA trained, CSCS qualified for construction projects and have completed a First Aid course and have minimum level 2 Health and Safety qualifications. Skysharp sees safety as an integral feature in our work ethic, for construction sites we provide all our security officers with safety wear, this includes a hard hat, high visibility jacket, torches and safety boots. Skysharp Solutions 24-hour control room contacts the security officers every hour to ensure they are safe while on duty. Fundamentally we take Lone Working and Manual Handling very seriously and follow our own company guidelines as well as the legislative guidelines. In case of an emergency our control room operatives can liaise with the emergency services and alert our Mobile Patrol units.
Our recruitment, training and staff development process ensures that all our staff demonstrates the following:
- A background that meets the comprehensive vetting processes of Skysharp Solutions.
- Reliability, Trustworthiness and honesty.
- Proficient in both Written and Oral communication.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- A commitment to the highest standard of client care.
- A verifiable employment and education record.
- Good judgement and self-discipline.
- BS 7984 (Key Holding and Response Services).
- BS 7499 (Static Site Guarding and Mobile Patrol Services).
- BS 7858 (Security Screening).
- The Private Security Industry Act 2001 (PSIA 2001).
- The Security Industry Authority (SIA).
- Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS).
- The Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations.
- The Working-time Regulations.
- Insurance commensurate with our customer requirements.
- Ability to function as a team member, and work within established procedures.
- Skysharp Solution not only just supply security officers, we also have a team of:
- Technical Support Staff.
- Fire Marshal Security.
- Traffic Marshall.
- Warehouse Maintenance.
- Switchboard Operations.
Skysharp Solutions offers services ranging from integrated security to technical services and manned guarding. From a friendly face on reception, to post-room duties, help desks, fire-fighting and emergency response services, our highly trained staff will provide precisely the right personnel skills to match the security needs of each individual business.