Skysharp is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
In order to meet the above requirements, we shall:
- Hold the managers accountable for environmental performance of their areas of responsibility.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective and verifiable management systems to realize our health, environmental, safety and security commitments.
- Monitor our use of energy and natural resources with a view to reducing our requirements.
- Support engineering and process modifications that reduce pollution and waste and encourage recycling.
- Aiming to make the most economical use of all resources, supplies and energy, incorporating renewable or recycled materials wherever possible.
- Maintain sufficient documentation whenever and wherever possible to demonstrate compliance with the environmental requirements.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and recognize other relevant requirements that may be placed upon us by customers, investors and insurers.